Monday, January 18, 2010

Over or under, Coke or Pepsi . . .

How you prefer your toilet paper actually reveals a lot of what kind of person you are.

The same scientific study of which coke you drink, also exposes the real you.
*They both match your out-look on life - don't let either be a serious hang up - do what you wanna do, go where you wanna go; be yourself and learn to be flexible. (Sorry, I had to blog about something, don't believe a thing about any scientific studies on these two topics.)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, I hate under. It's gotta be over for me! And I don't like either Coke or Pepsi. What does that say about me?

Carol Swift said...

Gotta be over for me and I have to have Diet Coke.

Linda said...

So wait..what does the top toilet roll mean? What does diet pepsi mean? I gotta know!

Emily said...

Is this for real? It seems like almost anything would be more productive than setting up that survey...

JBarker said...

I prefer over the top and down the front so you can see what you're about to grab. As for the cola beverage ... would there be an option for root beer?

Heidi said...

Definitely over...I am a little OCD about that one...I will change it wherever I go! Cherry Coke is a must! I'm with Linda...what does it all mean?